Recently, in my life, i have gotten to know the situation quite well. I have been in this state for quite some time, but i say "recently" because i did not know why i was feeling the way i was and i didn't know who or what to blame it on. It almost feels wrong to blame it all on depression and i try not to think that way. I think that something else has caused it - emotions.
I took the time to sit back and rethink everything i have ever over came or not over came. This is important to me, because i believe - if there is any emotions or situations that i did not go through with emotions very thorough, that this could have caused depression. I would not have wanted to think of some emotions or feel them, so i denied them and looked the other way.
The healthy way, in my opinion, is to go through with every emotion and just in case cry twice, when you feel like crying.
A good example for me is when my grandfather died, this was years ago and i didn't really know much about spirituality (i knew there was something bigger then life, but i didn't think it was God, as like in a bible, but something much more divine - i will make another post about my god in the future), but i knew straight away what to do. The moment i heard it, i started crying. I cried for 30 minutes and took out a paper and a pen to write everything down, from what i was feeling to what i wanted to say to him, but didn't have the chance to. I did all that, and i can honestly say i felt lighter after all that, this took for me approx. 2-3h. This would be one example that i am proud of, but there have been moments i just want to walk on and forget about it. It could be anything, starting from someone walking by you and demonstrating a "freak" cough to something your loved ones have said that you chose not to take seriously and let it by you.
So, i decided to go back in time..
I started to think every possible event to feel through again. I started with the recent ones and ended with events that happened when i was 3-4 years of age. I feel like some weight has been lifted from my shoulders, but im not quite there yet. I still have to remember some feelings that i didn't care to go through and i am sure there are a few.
Im a work in progress and i promise to let you all know how it all goes.
Til then, Bye and have a great day of joy, love and light.
No comments:
Post a Comment